Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Significance of QRS complex duration in patients with heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 2183-2192
- Electrocardiographic predictors of arrhythmic death and total mortality in the multicenter unsustained tachycardia trial.Circulation. 2004; 110: 766-769
- Complete bundle branch block as an independent predictor of all-cause mortality: report of 7,073 patients referred for nuclear exercise testing.Am J Med. 2001; 110: 253-259
- Bundle-branch block in a general male population: the study of men born 1913.Circulation. 1998; 98: 2494-2500
- A clinical and follow-up study of right and left bundle branch block.Circulation. 1975; 51: 477-484
- Natural history of isolated bundle branch block.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 77: 1185-1190
- Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 1988–1994. US Department of Health and Human Services/National Center for Health Statistics, Atlanta, GA1996
National Center for Health Statistics. Electrocardiography data file documentation of the NHANES-III, 1988–1994. Series 11, No. 2A. 1998. Available at: ftp://ftp.cdc.gov/pub/Health_Statistics/NCHS/nhanes/nhanes3/2A/NH3ECG-acc.pdf. Accessed on July 15, 2012.
National Center for Health Statistics. Electrocardiogram manual of the NHANES-III, 1991. 1988–1994. Revised September 1991. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/nhanes3/cdrom/nchs/manuals/ecg.pdf. Accessed on February 15, 2012.
- Methodology of ECG interpretation in the Dalhousie program; NOVACODE ECG classification procedures for clinical trials and population health surveys.Methods Inf Med. 1990; 29: 362-374
U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, National Center for Health Statistics. National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey III, 1988–1994 [Computer file]. ICPSR version. Washington, DC: US Dept. of Health and Human Services, National Center for Health Statistics [producer], 1996; Ann Arbor, MI: Interuniversity Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 1998.
- Plan and operation of the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 1988–94. Series 1: programs and collection procedures.Vital Health Stat 1. 1994; : 1-407
Mohadjer L MJ, Waksberg J, Bell B, James P, Flores-Cervantes I, Montes M. National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey III: weighting and estimation methodology. 1996. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/nhanes3/cdrom/NCHS/MANUALS/WGT_EXEC.PDF.
- Regression Modeling Strategies: With Applications to Linear Models, Logistic Regression, and Survival Analysis.Springer, New York2001
- Evaluating the added predictive ability of a new marker: from area under the ROC curve to reclassification and beyond.Stat Med. 2008; 27 (discussion 207–212): 157-172
- Intraventricular conduction delay in a standard 12-lead electrocardiogram as a predictor of mortality in the general population.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2011; 4: 704-710
- Duration of QRS complex in resting electrocardiogram is a predictor of sudden cardiac death in men.Circulation. 2012; 125: 2588-2594
- T-wave alternans and the susceptibility to ventricular arrhythmias.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 269-281
- Prediction of sudden cardiac death after myocardial infarction in the beta-blocking era.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 42: 652-658
- Use of signals in the terminal QRS complex to identify patients with ventricular tachycardia after myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1981; 64: 235-242
- Association of major and minor ECG abnormalities with coronary heart disease events.JAMA. 2012; 307: 1497-1505
- Electrocardiographic abnormalities and reclassification of cardiovascular risk: insights from NHANES-III.Am J Med. 2013; 126: 319-326
- Bundle-branch block in middle-aged men: risk of complications and death over 28 years. The Primary Prevention Study in Goteborg, Sweden.Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 2300-2306
- The natural history of right bundle branch block and frontal plane QRS axis in apparently healthy men.Chest. 1981; 80: 191-196
- Right bundle branch block: prevalence, risk factors, and outcome in the general population: results from the Copenhagen City Heart Study.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 138-146
- Comparison of computer-assigned Minnesota Codes with the visual standard method for new coronary heart disease events.Am J Epidemiol. 2000; 151: 790-797
- Isolated Nonspecific ST-Segment and T-Wave Abnormalities in a Cross-Sectional United States Population and Mortality (from NHANES III).Am J Cardiol. 2012; 110: 521-525
Drs. Badheka, Singh, and Patel contributed equally to this work.
See page 676 for disclosure information.