Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- American College of Cardiology clinical expert consensus document on standards for acquisition, measurement and reporting of intravascular ultrasound studies (IVUS): a report of the American College of Cardiology task force on clinical expert consensus documents.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 1478-1492
- Meta-analysis of randomized studies comparing intravascular ultrasound versus angiographic guidance of percutaneous coronary intervention in pre–drug-eluting stent era.Am J Cardiol. 2011; 107: 374-382
- Final results of the Can Routine Ultrasound Influence Stent Expansion (CRUISE) study.Circulation. 2000; 102: 523-530
- Intravascular ultrasound guidance improves angiographic and clinical outcome of stent implantation for long coronary artery stenoses: final results of a randomized comparison with angiographic guidance (TULIP study).Circulation. 2003; 107: 62-67
- The potential clinical utility of intravascular ultrasound guidance in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention with drug-eluting stents.Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 1851-1857
- Impact of intravascular ultrasound imaging on early and late clinical outcomes following percutaneous coronary intervention with drug-eluting stents.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 4: 974-981
- A prospective, randomized trial of intravascular-ultrasound guided compared to angiography guided stent implantation in complex coronary lesions: the AVIO trial.Am Heart J. 2013; 165: 65-72
- Long-term health outcome and mortality evaluation after invasive coronary treatment using drug eluting stents with or without the IVUS guidance: randomized control trial. HOME DES IVUS.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 75: 578-583
- Impact of intravascular ultrasound guidance on long-term mortality in stenting for unprotected left main coronary artery stenosis.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2009; 2: 167-177
- Impact of intravascular ultrasound guidance on long-term clinical outcomes in patients treated with drug-eluting stent for bifurcation lesions: data from a Korean multicenter bifurcation registry.Am Heart J. 2011; 161: 180-187
- Randomized comparison of clinical outcomes between intravascular ultrasound and angiography guided drug-eluting stent implantation for long coronary artery stenoses.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 6: 369-376
- A new strategy for discontinuation of dual antiplatelet therapy: REal Safety and Efficacy of 3-month dual antiplatelet Therapy following Endeavor zotarolimus-eluting stent implantation (RESET) trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1340-1348
- Clinical end points in coronary stent trials: a case for standardized definitions.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2344-2351
- Myocardial infarction adjudication in contemporary all-comer stent trials: balancing sensitivity and specificity. Addendum to the historical MI definitions used in stent studies.EuroIntervention. 2010; 5: 871-874
- Stent thrombosis in randomized clinical trials of drug-eluting stents.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 1020-1029
- Sirolimus-eluting stents versus standard stents in patients with stenosis in a native coronary artery.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 1315-1323
- A polymer-based, paclitaxel-eluting stent in patients with coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 221-231
- Mechanisms of in-stent restenosis after drug-eluting stent implantation: intravascular ultrasound analysis.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 4: 9-14
- Impact of final stent dimensions on long-term results following sirolimus-eluting stent implantation: serial intravascular ultrasound analysis from the SIRIUS trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 1959-1963
- Intravascular ultrasound predictors of angiographic restenosis after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 1305-1310
- Impact of post-intervention minimal stent area on 9-month follow-up patency of paclitaxel-eluting stents: an integrated intravascular ultrasound analysis from the TAXUS IV, V, and VI and TAXUS ATLAS Workhorse, Long Lesion, and Direct Stent Trials.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2009; 2: 1269-1275
Song HG, Kang SJ, Ahn JM, Kim WJ, Lee JY, Park DW, Lee SW, Kim YH, Lee CW, Park SW, Park SJ. Intravascular ultrasound assessment of optimal stent area to prevent in-stent restenosis after zotarolimus-, everolimus- and sirolimus-eluting stent implantation. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv Epub 2012 Jul 19. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24560.
Drs. Yoon and Shin contributed equally to this report.
This study was supported by the Cardiovascular Research Center (Seoul, South Korea) , grants A085012 and A102064 from the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs (Seoul, South Korea) , and grant A085136 from the Korea Health 21 R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare (Seoul, South Korea) .
See page 645 for disclosure information.