Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Efficacy of contraceptive methods: a review of the literature.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2010; 15: 4-16
- ACC/AHA 2008 guidelines for the management of adults with congenital heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Develop Guidelines on the Management of Adults With Congenital Heart Disease).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 143-263
- Choosing the best contraceptive method for the adult with congenital heart disease.Curr Cardiol Rep. 2009; 11: 298-305
- ESC guidelines on the management of cardiovascular diseases during pregnancy.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 3147-3197
- Risks of contraception and pregnancy on congenital heart disease.Heart. 2006; 92: 1520-1525
- Thrombotic stroke and myocardial infarction with hormonal contraception.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 2257-2266
- Contraception in women with congenital heart disease.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 106: 1317-1321
- Safety of contraceptive use among women with peripartum cardiomyopathy: a systematic review.Contraception. 2010; 82: 95-101
- Contraceptive hormone use and cardiovascular disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 221-231
- Progestin-only contraception and venous thromboembolism.Thromb Res. 2012; 129: 257-262
- Cerebrovascular accidents in adult patients with congenital heart disease.Heart. 2010; 96: 1223-1226
- Late outcome of Senning and Mustard procedures for correction of transposition of the great arteries.Heart. 2005; 91: 652-656
- Lower Extremity Systemic Venous Health in Fontan patients study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 56: 144-150
- Continuation rates and reasons for removal along Implanon users accessing two family planning clinics in Queensland, Australia.Contraception. 2009; 80: 527-532
- Effectiveness of long-acting reversible contraception.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1998-2007
- The effect of levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine device on menorrhagia in women taking anticoagulant medication.Contraception. 2009; 80: 152-157
See page 593 for disclosure information.