Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- European Association of Echocardiography recommendations for the assessment of valvular regurgitation. Part 1: aortic and pulmonary regurgitation (native valve disease).Eur J Echocardiogr. 2010; 11: 223-244
- Recommendations for evaluation of the severity of native valvular regurgitation with two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2003; 16: 777-802
- Direct measurement of proximal isovelocity surface area by real-time three-dimensional color Doppler for quantitation of aortic regurgitant volume: an in vitro validation.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2009; 22: 306-313
- Accuracy of the flow convergence method for quantification of aortic regurgitation in patients with central versus eccentric jets.Am J Cardiol. 2008; 102: 475-480
- The correlation between three-dimensional vena contracta area and aortic regurgitation index in patients with aortic regurgitation.Echocardiography. 2010; 27: 161-166
- Assessment of aortic regurgitation by live three-dimensional transthoracic echocardiographic measurements of vena contracta area: usefulness and validation.Echocardiography. 2005; 22: 775-781
- Quantification of functional mitral regurgitation by real-time 3D echocardiography: comparison with 3D velocity-encoded cardiac magnetic resonance.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2009; 2: 1245-1252
- Direct measurement of vena contracta area by real-time 3-dimensional echocardiography for assessing severity of mitral regurgitation.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 104: 978-983
- Flow assessment through four heart valves simultaneously using 3-dimensional 3-directional velocity-encoded magnetic resonance imaging with retrospective valve tracking in healthy volunteers and patients with valvular regurgitation.Invest Radiol. 2009; 44: 669-675
- Mitral valve and tricuspid valve blood flow: accurate quantification with 3D velocity-encoded MR imaging with retrospective valve tracking.Radiology. 2008; 249: 792-800
- Recommendations for chamber quantification: a report from the American Society of Echocardiography's Guidelines and Standards Committee and the Chamber Quantification Writing Group.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2005; 18: 1440-1463
- Evaluation of a new method for automated detection of left ventricular boundaries in time series of magnetic resonance images using an active appearance motion model.J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2004; 6: 609-617
- Calculus and Analytic Geometry.9th ed. Addison Wesley, Boston1996
- 2008 Focused update incorporated into the ACC/AHA 2006 Guidelines for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: e1-e142
- Guidelines on the management of valvular heart disease (version 2012): The Joint Task Force on the management of valvular heart disease of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2451-2496
- Comparison of semiquantitative and quantitative assessment of severity of aortic eegurgitation: clinical implications.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2011; 24: 1246-1252
- Quantitative echocardiographic determinants of clinical outcome in asymptomatic patients with aortic regurgitation: a prospective study.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2008; 1: 1-11
- ACCF/ACR/AHA/NASCI/SCMR 2010 Expert consensus document on cardiovascular magnetic resonance: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on expert consensus documents.Circulation. 2010; 121: 2462-2508
- Application of the proximal flow convergence method to calculate the effective regurgitant orifice area in aortic regurgitation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 32: 1032-1039
See page 565 for disclosure information.