Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rivaroxaban versus warfarin in nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 883-891
- Oral rivaroxaban for the treatment of symptomatic pulmonary embolism.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1287-1297
- Oral rivaroxaban for symptomatic venous thromboembolism.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 2499-2510
- Rivaroxaban versus enoxaparin for thromboprophylaxis after total knee arthroplasty (RECORD4): a randomised trial.Lancet. 2009; 373: 1673-1680
- Rivaroxaban versus placebo in patients with acute coronary syndromes (ATLAS ACS-TIMI 46): a randomised, double-blind, phase II trial.Lancet. 2009; 374: 29-38
- Rivaroxaban in patients with a recent acute coronary syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 9-19
- Rationale and design of the Anti-Xa Therapy to Lower Cardiovascular Events in Addition to Standard Therapy in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndrome-Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction 51 (ATLAS-ACS 2 TIMI 51) trial: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of rivaroxaban in subjects with acute coronary syndrome.Am Heart J. 2011; 161: 815-821
- Intensive oral antiplatelet therapy for reduction of ischaemic events including stent thrombosis in patients with acute coronary syndromes treated with percutaneous coronary intervention and stenting in the TRITON-TIMI 38 trial: a subanalysis of a randomised trial.Lancet. 2008; 371: 1353-1363
- Antiplatelet therapy use after discharge among acute myocardial infarction patients with in-hospital bleeding.Circulation. 2008; 118: 2139-2145
- Patterns of discharge antiplatelet therapy and late outcomes among 8,582 patients with bleeding during acute coronary syndrome: a pooled analysis from PURSUIT, PARAGON-A, PARAGON-B, and SYNERGY.Am Heart J. 2010; 160: 1056-1064
- Apixaban with antiplatelet therapy after acute coronary syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 699-708
This work was supported by research grants from Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development , New Brunswick, New Jersey, and Bayer Healthcare , Leverkusen, Germany.
See page 478 for disclosure information.