Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sudden death in young adults: a 25-year review of autopsies in military recruits.Ann Intern Med. 2004; 141: 829-834
- Sudden deaths in young competitive athletes: analysis of 1866 deaths in the United States 1980-2006.Circulation. 2009; 119: 1085-1092
- Anomalous coronary artery arising from the opposite sinus: descriptive features and pathophysiologic mechanisms, as documented by intravascular ultrasonography.J Invasive Cardiol. 2003; 15: 507-514
- Sudden cardiac arrest associated with anomalous origin of the right coronary artery from the left main coronary artery.Tex Heart Inst J. 2011; 38: 539-543
- Role of MDCT coronary angiography in the evaluation of septal vs interarterial course of anomalous left coronary arteries.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2010; 4: 246-254
- Intramural coronary length correlates with symptoms in patients with anomalous aortic origin of the coronary artery.Ann Thorac Surg. 2011; 92: 986-991
- Dual source computed tomography in visualization of coronary artery anomalies.Post Kardiol Interw. 2008; 4: 133-145
- Newer concepts for imaging anomalous aortic origin of the coronary arteries in adults.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2007; 69: 942-954
- ACCF/SCCT/ACR/AHA/ASE/ASNC/NASCI/SCAI/SCMR 2010 appropriate use criteria for cardiac computed tomography.Circulation. 2010; 122: e525-e555
Bongartz G, Golding SJ, Jurik AG. 2004 CT Quality Criteria, European Commission. Available at: http://www.msct.info/CT_Quality_Criteria.htm. Accessed August 20, 2011.
- Normal and anomalous coronary arteries in humans.in: Angelini P. Coronary Artery Anomalies: A Comprehensive Approach. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania1999: 27-150
- Anomalous aortic origin of coronary arteries.Circulation. 1978; 58: 606-615
- Clinical features and prognosis of Japanese patients with anomalous origin of the coronary artery.Jpn Circ J. 1996; 60: 731-741
- Coronary artery anomalies in 126,595 patients undergoing coronary arteriography.Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn. 1990; 21: 28-40
- Anomalous coronary arteries: depiction at dual-source computed tomographic coronary angiography.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012; 143: 1286-1291
- Coronary artery anomalies–current clinical issues: definitions, classification, incidence, clinical relevance, and treatment guidelines.Tex Heart Inst J. 2002; 29: 271-278
- Clinical profile of congenital coronary artery anomalies with origin from the wrong aortic sinus leading to sudden death in young competitive athletes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 35: 1493-1501
- Origin of the right coronary artery from the left sinus of Valsalva and its functional consequences: analysis of 10 necropsy patients.Am J Cardiol. 1982; 49: 863-868
See page 1367 for disclosure information.