Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy: a unique cardiomyopathy with variable ventricular morphology.J Am Coll Cardiol Img. 2010; 3: 641-649
- Important echocardiographic features of Takotsubo or stress-induced cardiomyopathy that can aid early diagnosis.JACC Cardio Img. 2010; 3: 1200-1201
- Right ventricular Takotsubo cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 1751
- Right ventricular involvement in Takotsubo cardiomyopathy.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 2433-2439
- Left ventricular systolic and diastolic function in patients with apical ballooning syndrome compared with patients with acute anterior ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: a functional paradox.Mayo Clin Proc. 2009; 84: 514-521
Boppana S, Bhatta L, Liu K. Reversible tricuspid regurgitation in acute and chronic cardiomyopathies: medical management vs. surgical intervention? J Am Coll Cardiol: Cardiovasc Imaging (in press).