Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence of diagnosed atrial fibrillation in adults: national implications for rhythm management and stroke prevention: the Anticoagulation and Risk Factors in Atrial Fibrillation (ATRIA) Study.JAMA. 2001; 285: 2370-2375
- Secular trends in incidence of atrial fibrillation in Olmsted County, Minnesota 1980 to 2000, and implications on the projections for future prevalence.Circulation. 2006; 114: 119-125
- Atrial fibrillation as an independent risk factor for stroke: the Framingham study.Stroke. 1991; 22: 983-988
- Meta-analysis: antithrombotic therapy to prevent stroke in patients who have nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.Ann Intern Med. 2007; 146: 857-867
- Dabigatran versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 1139-1151
- Rivaroxaban versus warfarin in nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 883-891
- Apixaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 981-992
- Risk factors for anticoagulation-related bleeding complications in patients with atrial fibrillation: a systematic review.QJM. 2007; 100: 599-607
- Appendage obliteration to reduce stroke in cardiac surgical patients with atrial fibrillation.Ann Thorac Surg. 1996; 61: 755-759
- Percutaneous closure of the left atrial appendage versus warfarin therapy for prevention of stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation: a randomised non-inferiority trial.Lancet. 2009; 374: 534-542
- Catheter-based left atrial appendage (LAA) ligation for the prevention of embolic events arising from the LAA initial experience in a canine model.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 3: 224-229
- Percutaneous left atrial appendage closure with an epicardial suture ligation approach: a prospective randomized pre-clinical feasibility study.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 370-376
- Feasibility of closed-chest ligation of the left atrial appendage in humans.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 188-193
- A new technique to perform epicardial mapping in the electrophysiology laboratory.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1996; 7: 531-536
- Transseptal left atrial puncture; new technique for the measurement of left atrial pressure in man.Am J Cardiol. 1959; 3: 653-655
- Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation: the Task Force for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 2369-2429
- A novel user-friendly score (HAS-BLED) to assess 1-year risk of major bleeding in patients with atrial fibrillation: the Euro Heart Survey.Chest. 2010; 138: 1093-1100
See page 873 for disclosure information.