Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Executive summary: HFSA 2010 comprehensive heart failure practice guideline.J Card Fail. 2010; 16: 475-539
- 2009 focused update incorporated into the ACC/AHA 2005 guidelines for the diagnosis and management of heart failure in adults.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: e1-e90
- Mechanisms of neurohormonal activation in chronic congestive heart failure: pathophysiology and therapeutic implications.Internat J Cardiol. 2005; 101: 343-346
- Relation of unrecognized hypervolemia in chronic heart failure to clinical status, hemodynamics, and patient outcomes.Am J Cardiol. 2004; 93: 1254-1259
- Relationship between admission serum sodium concentration and clinical outcomes in patients hospitalized for heart failure: an analysis from the OPTIMIZE-HF registry.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 980-988
- Lower serum sodium is associated with increased short-term mortality in hospitalized patients with worsening heart failure: results from outcomes of a prospective trial of intravenous milrinone for exacerbation of chronic heart failure (OPTIME-CHF) study.Circulation. 2005; 111: 2454-2460
- Characterization and prognostic value of persistent hyponatremia in patients with severe heart failure in the ESCAPE trial.Arch Intern Med. 2007; 167: 1998-2005
- Relation of serum sodium level to long-term outcome after a first hospitalization for heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 103: 405-410
- Copeptin and arginine vasopressin concentrations in critically ill patients.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006; 91: 4381-4386
- Response of novel biomarkers to BNP infusion in patients with decompensated heart failure: a multi-marker paradigm.J Cardiovasc Trans Res. 2009; 2: 48-56
- Comparative evaluation of B-type natriuretic peptide, mid-regional pro-A-type natriuretic peptide, mid-regional pro-adrenomedullin, and copeptin to predict 1-year mortality in patients with acute destabilized heart failure.J Cardiac Failure. 2007; 13: 42-49
- Assay for the measurement of copeptin, a stable peptide derived from the precursor of vasopressin.Clinical Chemistry. 2006; 52: 112-119
- Serial biomarker measurements in ambulatory patients with chronic heart failure: the importance of change over time.Circulation. 2007; 116: 249-257
- Profiles of serial changes in cardiac troponin T concentrations and outcome in ambulatory patients with chronic heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 1715-1721
- Using standard serum creatinine values in the Modification of Diet in Renal Disease study (MDRD) equation for estimating glomerular filtration rate.Ann Intern Med. 2006; 145: 247-254
- Effects of oral tolvaptan in patients hospitalized for worsening heart failure: the EVEREST outcome trial.JAMA. 2007; 297: 1319-1331
- Hyponatremia, natriuretic peptides, and outcomes in acutely decompensated heart failure.Circ Heart Fail. 2010; 3: 354-361
- Increased 90-day mortality in patients with acute heart failure with elevated copeptin: secondary results from the Biomarkers in Acute Heart Failure (BACH) study.Circ Heart Fail. 2011; 4: 613-620
- The critical link of hypervolemia and hyponatremia in heart failure and the potential role of arginine vasopressin antagonists.J Card Fail. 2010; 16: 419-431
- Hyponatremia treatment guidelines 2007: Expert panel recommendations.Am J Med. 2007; 120: S1-S21
- Prevalence and prognostic significance of hyponatremia in outpatients with chronic heart failure.Eur J Heart Fail. 2011; 13: 968-973
Assay kits for copeptin were provided by BRAHMS Aktiengesellschaft, Henningsdorf, Germany.
See page 884 for disclosure information.