Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Cardiology
- Inflammation, coagulation and cardiovascular disease in HIV-infected individuals.PLoS ONE. 2012; 7: e44454
- Inflammatory and coagulation biomarkers and mortality in patients with HIV infection.PLoS Med. 2008; 5: e203
- Markers of inflammation, coagulation, and renal function are elevated in adults with HIV infection.J Infect Dis. 2010; 201: 1788-1795
- Immune activation in the pathogenesis of treated chronic HIV disease: a workshop summary.AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2012; 28: 469-477
- Prognostic associations of Minnesota Code serial electrocardiographic change classification with coronary heart disease mortality in the Multiple Risk Factor Intervention Trial.Am J Cardiol. 1997; 80: 138-144
- Major and minor electrocardiographic abnormalities and risk of death from coronary heart disease, cardiovascular diseases and all causes in men and women.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1988; 12: 1494-1500
- Prevalence and prognostic significance of ECG abnormalities in HIV-infected patients: results from the Strategies for Management of Antiretroviral Therapy study.J Electrocardiol. 2011; 44: 779-785
- CD4+ count-guided interruption of antiretroviral treatment.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 2283-2296
- The Minnesota Code Manual of Electrocardiographic Findings.2nd ed. Springer, London2009
- Relation of electrocardiographic abnormalities to levels of serum C-reactive protein.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 91: 1358-1360
- C-reactive protein and electrocardiographic ST-segment depression additively predict mortality: the Strong Heart Study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 1787-1793
- Inflammatory markers and cardiovascular disease (the Health, Aging and Body Composition [Health ABC] study).Am J Cardiol. 2003; 92: 522-528
- Frequency of myocarditis, left ventricular dysfunction and ventricular tachycardia in the acquired immune deficiency syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 1988; 62: 789-793
- High prevalence of echocardiographic abnormalities among HIV-infected persons in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy.Clin Infect Dis. 2011; 52: 378-386
- RR interval variability is inversely related to inflammatory markers: the CARDIA study.Mol Med. 2007; 13: 178-184
- Inflammation as a risk factor for atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2003; 108: 3006-3010
- Minnesota coding and the prevalence of ECG abnormalities.Heart. 2000; 84: 582-584
This study was supported by grants U01AI068641, U01AI042170, and U01AI046362 from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, Maryland); Mr. Miller was supported by grant AI007432-15 from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, Maryland).
See page 763 for disclosure information.