Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Meta-analysis of the morning excess of acute myocardial infarctions and sudden cardiac death.Am J Cardiol. 1997; 79: 1512-1516
- Acute myocardial infarction: circadian, weekly and seasonal patterns of occurrence.Biol Rhythm Res. 2007; 38: 155-167
- Seasonal distribution of acute myocardial infarction in the second National Registry of Myocardial Infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 3: 1226-1233
- Shifts to and from daylight savings time and incidence of myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 1966-1968
- Daylight saving time shifts and incidence of acute myocardial infarction—Swedish Register of Information and Knowledge About Swedish Heart Intensive Care Admissions (RIKS-HIA).Sleep Med. 2012; 13: 237-242
- A simple method for calculating the exact confidence interval of the standardized mortality ratio with an SAS function.J Occup Health. 1996; 38: 196-197
- Sleep duration as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease—a review of the recent literature.Curr Cardiol Rev. 2010; 6: 54-61
- Emotional stressors trigger cardiovascular events.Int J Clin Pract. 2012; 66: 631-639
- Derangement of heart rate variability during a catastrophic earthquake: a possible mechanism for increased heart attacks.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2001; 24: 1596-1601
- Chronic insomnia is associated with a shift of interleukin-6 and tumor necrosis factor secretion from nightime to daytime.Metabolism. 2002; 51: 887-892
- Impact of sleep debt on metabolic and endocrine function.Lancet. 1999; 354: 1435-1439
- Sleep duration and biomarkers of inflammation.Sleep. 2009; 32: 200-204
- Sleep deprivation in critical illness: its role in physical and psychological recovery.J Intensive Care Med. 2012; 27: 97-111
- Effect of potentially modifiable risk factors associated with myocardial infarction in 52 countries (the INTERHEART study): case-control study.Lancet. 2004; 364: 937-952
- Adverse consequences of the 50% misconception.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 103: 426-427
- Mortality risk associated with sleeping patterns among adults.Sleep. 1983; 6: 102-107
- The effect of short sleep duration on coronary heart disease risk is greatest among those with sleep disturbance: a prospective study from the Whitehall II cohort.Sleep. 2010; 33: 739-744
See page 634 for disclosure information.