Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Second-generation drug-eluting coronary stents.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 1728-1730
- Clinical and angiographic results with the next-generation resolute stent system: a prospective, multicenter, first-in-human trial.J Am Coll Cardiol Intv. 2009; 2: 977-985
- The next generation Endeavor Resolute stent: role of the BioLinx polymer system.Eurointervention. 2007; 3: 137-139
- Everolimus-eluting versus paclitaxel-eluting stents in coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 1663-1674
- Endothelial cell recovery between comparator polymer-based drug-eluting stents.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 333-342
- Comparison of zotarolimus-eluting and everolimus-eluting coronary stents.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 136-146
- Comparison of Neointimal Coverage Between Zotarolimus-Eluting Stent and Everolimus-Eluting Stent Using Optical Coherence Tomography (COVER OCT).Am Heart J. 2012; 163: 601-607
- Comparison of optical coherence tomographic assessment between first- and second-generation drug-eluting stents.Yonsei Med J. 2012; 53: 524-529
- Optical coherence evaluation of everolimus-eluting stents 8 months after implantation.Heart. 2011; 97: 1379-1384
- Evaluation by optical coherence tomography of neointimal coverage of sirolimus-eluting stent three months after implantation.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99: 1033-1038
- Consensus standards for acquisition, measurement, and reporting of intravascular optical coherence tomography studies: a report from the International Working Group for Intravascular Optical Coherence Tomography Standardization and Validation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 1058-1072
- Pathological correlates of late drug-eluting stent thrombosis: strut coverage as a marker of endothelialization.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2435-2441
- Assessment of coronary arterial thrombus by optical coherence tomography.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 97: 1713-1717
- Pathological mechanisms of fatal late coronary stent thrombosis in humans.Circulation. 2003; 108: 1701-1706
- Incomplete stent apposition and very late stent thrombosis after drug-eluting stent implantation.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2426-2434
- Comparison of neointimal coverage by optical coherence tomography of a sirolimus-eluting stent versus a bare-metal stent three months after implantation.Am J Cardiol. 2008; 102: 27-31
- A randomized optical coherence tomography study of coronary stent strut coverage and luminal protrusion with rapamycin-eluting stents.J Am Coll Cardiol Intv. 2009; 2: 437-444
- Tissue coverage of a hydrophilic polymer-coated zotarolimus-eluting stent vs. a fluoropolymer-coated everolimus-eluting stent at 13-month follow-up: an optical coherence tomography substudy from the RESOLUTE All Comers trial.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 2454-2463
- Impact of drug release kinetics on vascular response to different zotarolimus-eluting stents implanted in patients with long coronary stenoses: the Long OCT study (Optical Coherence Tomography in Long Lesions).J Am Coll Cardiol Intv. 2011; 4: 778-785
This study was supported by Grants A085012 and A102064 from the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs , Republic of Korea, Seoul, Korea; Grant A085136 from the Korea Health 21 R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare , Republic of Korea, Seoul, Korea; and the Cardiovascular Research Centre , Seoul, Korea.