Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2008 Focused update incorporated into the ACC/AHA 2006 guidelines for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (writing committee to revise the 1998 guidelines for the management of patients with valvular heart disease).Circulation. 2008; 118: e523-e661
- Natural history of asymptomatic mitral valve prolapse in the community.Circulation. 2002; 106: 1355-1361
- Comparison of early surgery versus conventional treatment in asymptomatic severe mitral regurgitation.Circulation. 2009; 119: 797-804
- Impact of timing and surgical approach on outcomes after mitral valve regurgitation operations.Ann Thorac Surg. 2012; 93: 1462-1468
- Impact of early surgery on survival of patients with severe mitral regurgitation.Heart. 2011; 97: 221-224
- Echocardiographic prediction of left ventricular dysfunction after mitral valve repair for mitral regurgitation as an indicator to decide the optimal timing of repair.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 42: 458-463
- Comparison of outcomes of minimally invasive mitral valve surgery for posterior, anterior and bileaflet prolapse.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2009; 36: 532-538
- Durability of mitral valve repair in Barlow disease versus fibroelastic deficiency.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2008; 135: 274-282
- A comparison of outcomes of mitral valve repair for degenerative disease with posterior, anterior, and bileaflet prolapse.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2005; 130: 1242-1249
- Outcomes of mitral valve repair for bileaflet prolapse.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012; 143: S21-S23
- Clinical and echocardiographic outcomes after repair of mitral valve bileaflet prolapse due to myxomatous disease.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012; 143: S8-S11