Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Deactivation of implantable cardioverter defibrillators in terminal illness and end of life care.Am J Cardiol. 2012; 109: 91-94
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator recipient attitudes towards device deactivation: how much do patients want to know?.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2011; 34: 1628-1633
- HRS expert consensus statement on the management of cardiovascular implantable electronic devices (CIEDs) in patients nearing end of life or requesting withdrawal of therapy this document was developed in collaboration with the American College of Cardiology (ACC), American Geriatrics Society (AGS), American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine (AAHPM), American Heart Association (AHA), and the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA).Heart Rhythms. 2010; 7: 1008-1026