Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Relation of nausea and vomiting in acute myocardial infarction to location of the infarct.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 104: 1638-1640
- Correlation between symptomatology and site of acute myocardial infarction.Int J Cardiol. 2001; 77: 163-168
- Vomiting as a diagnostic aid in acute ischemic cardiac pain.BMJ. 1980; 281: 636-637
- Nausea and vomiting during acute myocardial infarction and its relation to infarct size and location.Am J Cardiol. 1987; 60: 20-22
- Symptoms associated with myocardial infarction: are they of diagnostic value?.N Z Med J. 1986; 99: 276-278
- Relation between myocardial infarction site and pain location in Q-wave acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 1995; 75: 224-227
- Different circumstances, timing, and symptom presentation at onset of Q wave versus non-Q wave acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 89: 456-460
- Symptom presentation of acute myocardial infarction: influence of gender, age and risk factors.Am Heart J. 2002; 144: 1012-1017
- Acute risk factors for myocardial infarction.Int J Cardiol. 2007; 117: 260-269