Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comparison of Hemochron and HemoTec activated coagulation time target values during percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 23: 907-910
- Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement.Lancet. 1986; 1: 307-310
- Relation between procedural activated coagulation time and outcome after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 23: 1061-1065
- Relation between activated clotting time during angioplasty and abrupt closure.Circulation. 1996; 93: 667-671
- Defining the optimal activated clotting time during percutaneous coronary intervention: aggregate results from 6 randomized, controlled trials.Circulation. 2001; 103: 961-966
- 2007 Focused update of the ACC/AHA/SCAI 2005 guideline update for percutaneous coronary intervention: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 172-209