Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effects of valsartan on morbidity and mortality in uncontrolled hypertensive patients with high cardiovascular risks: Kyoto Heart study.Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 2461-2469
- Rationale and design of the Kyoto Heart study: effects of valsartan on morbidity and mortality in uncontrolled hypertensive patients with high risk of cardiovascular events.J Hum Hypertens. 2009; 23: 188-195
- Effects of cardiac complications on cardiovascular events in Japanese high-risk hypertensive patients: subanalysis of the CASE-J trial.Circ J. 2009; 73: 1080-1085
- Influence of coronary risk factors on coronary events in Japanese high-risk hypertensive patients. - Primary and secondary prevention of ischemic heart disease in a subanalysis of the Candesartan Antihypertensive Survival Evaluation in Japan (CASE-J) trial.Circ J. 2011; 75: 2411-2416
- Effects of an angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitor, ramipril, on cardiovascular events in high-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 145-153
- Efficacy of perindopril in reduction of cardiovascular events among patients with stable coronary artery disease: randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicentre trial (the EUROPA study).Lancet. 2003; 362: 782-788
- Angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors in stable vascular disease without left ventricular systolic dysfunction or heart failure: a combined analysis of three trials.Lancet. 2006; 368: 581-588
- Are there effects of renin-angiotensin system antagonists beyond blood pressure control?.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 105: 21A-29A
- Renin-angiotensin system blockade and cardiovascular and renal protection.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 105: 30A-35A
- Angiotensin II receptor blocker-based vs. non-angiotensin II receptor blocker-based therapy in patients with angiographically documented coronary artery disease and hypertension: the Heart Institute of Japan Candesartan Randomized Trial for Evaluation in Coronary Artery Disease (HIJ-CREATE).Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 1203-1212
- Telmisartan, ramipril, or both in patients at high risk for vascular events.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 1547-1559
- Angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibition in stable coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2004; 35: 2058-2068