Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sudden cardiac death.Circulation. 1998; 98: 2334-2351
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in the 1990s: a population-based study in the Maastricht area on incidence, characteristics and survival.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 1500-1505
- Electrocardiographic factors playing a role in ischemic ventricular fibrillation in ST elevation myocardial infarction are related to the culprit artery.Heart Rhythm. 2008; 5: 71-78
- Changes in conduction velocity during acute ischemia in ventricular myocardium of the isolated porcine heart.Circulation. 1986; 73: 189-198
- Sensitivity and specificity of Minnesota Code Q-QS abnormalities in the diagnosis of myocardial infarction verified at autopsy.Am Heart J. 1983; 106: 753-757
- Sudden death due to cardiac arrhythmias.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 1473-1482
- Prophylactic implantation of a defibrillator in patients with myocardial infarction and reduced ejection fraction.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 877-883
- RR-interval irregularity precedes ventricular fibrillation in ST elevation acute myocardial infarction.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 65-71
- T axis as an indicator of risk of cardiac events in elderly people.Lancet. 1998; 352: 601-605
- Cardiac arrest outside of a hospital: how can we improve results of resuscitation?.Circulation. 2003; 107: 1948-1950
- Database testing of a subcutaneous monitor with wireless alarm.J Electrocardiol. 2006; 39: S50-S53
- Real-time detection and alerting for acute ST-segment elevation myocardial ischemia using an implantable, high-fidelity, intracardiac electrogram monitoring system with long-range telemetry in an ambulatory porcine model.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 2306-2314
- ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 guidelines for management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force and the European Society of Cardiology Committee for Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Develop Guidelines for Management of Patients With Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death) developed in collaboration with the European Heart Rhythm Association and the Heart Rhythm Society.Europace. 2006; 8: 746-837
Dr. Lemmert is supported as a PhD fellow by an unrestricted grant from Philips Healthcare , Seattle, Washington.