Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A randomized comparison of a sirolimus-eluting stent with a standard stent for coronary revascularization.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 1773-1780
- Sirolimus-eluting stents versus standard stents in patients with stenosis in a native coronary artery.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 1315-1323
- One-year clinical results with the slow-release, polymer-based, paclitaxel-eluting TAXUS stent: the TAXUS-iv trial.Circulation. 2004; 109: 1942-1947
- In-hospital complications and long-term outcomes of the paclitaxel drug-eluting stent in acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a real-world experience from a high-volume medical center.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2009; 10: 151-155
- Stent thrombosis following drug-eluting stent implantation: a single-center experience.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2007; 8: 243-247
- 3-Year clinical follow-up of the XIENCE V everolimus-eluting coronary stent system in the treatment of patients with de novo coronary artery lesions: the Spirit II trial (clinical evaluation of the XIENCE V everolimus eluting coronary stent system in the treatment of patients with de novo native coronary artery lesions).JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2009; 2: 1190-1198
- Randomized comparison of everolimus-eluting and paclitaxel-eluting stents: two-year clinical follow-up from the clinical evaluation of the XIENCE V everolimus eluting coronary stent system in the treatment of patients with de novo native coronary artery lesions (SPIRIT) III trial.Circulation. 2009; 119: 680-686
- Randomized comparison of everolimus- and paclitaxel-eluting stents: 2-Year follow-up from the SPIRIT (Clinical Evaluation of the XIENCE V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System) IV trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 19-25
- A randomized comparison of a durable polymer everolimus-eluting stent with a bare metal coronary stent: the SPIRIT first trial.EuroIntervention. 2005; 1: 58-65
- Second-generation everolimus-eluting and paclitaxel-eluting stents in real-life practice (COMPARE): A randomised trial.Lancet. 2010; 375: 201-209
- The everolimus-eluting stent in real-world patients: 6-month follow-up of the x-search (XIENCE V stent evaluated at Rotterdam cardiac hospital) registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 269-276
- RESET: One-year Outcome of the Randomized Evaluation of Sirolimus-eluting versus Everolimus-eluting stent Trial.ESC Congress. 2011; (France)
- A randomised comparison of an everolimus-eluting coronary stent with a paclitaxel-eluting coronary stent: the SPIRIT II trial.EuroIntervention. 2006; 2: 286-294
- Everolimus-eluting versus paclitaxel-eluting stents in coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 1663-1674
- Newer Generation Everolimus-Eluting Stents Eliminate the Risk of Very Late Stent Thrombosis Compared with Early Generation Sirolimus-Eluting and Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents.ESC Congress. 2011; (France)
- Impact of the everolimus-eluting stent on stent thrombosis a meta-analysis of 13 randomized trials.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 458: 1569-1577
- The benefits of fluoropassivation of polyester arterial prostheses as observed in a canine model.ASAIO J. 1994; 40: M870-M879
The Registry Experience at the Washington Hospital Center, DES - XIENCE V (REWARDS XV) study was partially sponsored by Abbott Vascular (Abbott Park, Illinois).