Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Analysis of probability as an aid in the clinical diagnosis of coronary-artery disease.N Engl J Med. 1979; 300: 1350-1358
- Rosati RA Estimating the likelihood of significant coronary artery disease.Am J Med. 1983; 75: 771-780
- ACCF/SCCT/ACR/AHA/ASE/ASNC/NASCI/SCAI/SCMR 2010 appropriate use criteria for cardiac computed tomography: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, the American College of Radiology, the American Heart Association, the American Society of Echocardiography, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, the North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging, the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 56: 1864-1894
- ACCF/ACR/SCCT/SCMR/ASNC/NASCI/SCAI/SIR 2006 appropriateness criteria for cardiac computed tomography and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation quality strategic Directions Committee Appropriateness Criteria Working Group, American College of Radiology, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, North American Society for Cardiac Imaging, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Interventional Radiology.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 1475-1497
- 64-Slice computed tomography coronary angiography in patients with high, intermediate, or low pretest probability of significant coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 1469-1475
- Prognostic value of multidetector coronary computed tomographic angiography for prediction of all-cause mortality.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 1161-1170
- CT coronary angiography and exercise ECG in a population with chest pain and low-to-intermediate pre-test likelihood of coronary artery disease.Heart. 2010; 96: 1973-1979
- Multislice computed tomography coronary angiography for risk stratification in patients with an intermediate pretest likelihood.Heart. 2009; 95: 1607-1611
- Diagnostic accuracy and impact of computed tomographic coronary angiography on utilization of invasive coronary angiography.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2009; 2: 16-23
- Diagnostic accuracy of dual-source multi-slice CT-coronary angiography in patients with an intermediate pretest likelihood for coronary artery disease.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 2354-2360
- Comparison of diagnostic accuracy of 64-slice computed tomography coronary angiography in patients with low, intermediate, and high cardiovascular risk.Acad Radiol. 2008; 15: 452-461
- Abstract 12100: marked overestimation of obstructive coronary artery disease probability by the Diamond-Forrester classification in symptomatic patients undergoing coronary CT angiography: results from the multinational CONFIRM Registry (Coronary CT Angiographic Evaluation For Clinical Outcomes: An International Multicenter Registry).Circulation. 2010; 122 (BD): 12100
- A clinical prediction rule for the diagnosis of coronary artery disease: validation, updating, and extension.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 1316-1330
- Appropriateness and utilization of cardiac CT: implications for development of future criteria.J Nucl Cardiol. 2010; 17: 881-889
- Evaluating the added predictive ability of a new marker: from area under the ROC curve to reclassification and beyond.Stat Med. 2008; 27: 157-172
- Paradigm of pretest risk stratification before coronary computed tomography.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2009; 3: 386-391
- Prognostic value of cardiac computed tomography angiography: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 1237-1247
- Integration of coronary anatomy and myocardial perfusion imaging.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2010; 7: 226-236
- Temporal trends in utilization of cardiac computed tomography.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2009; 3: 16-21
Drs. Nasir, Ghoshhajra, Truong, and Blankstein received support from grant 1T32 HL076136-02 from the National Institutes of Health (Baltimore, Maryland).