Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 guidelines for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2006; 114: e257-e354
- Atrial fibrillation and risk of clinical events in chronic heart failure with and without left ventricular systolic dysfunction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 1997-2004
- A comparison of rate control and rhythm control in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 1825-1833
- Validation of clinical classification schemes for predicting stroke: results from the National Registry of Atrial Fibrillation.JAMA. 2001; 285: 2864-2870
- The Euro Heart Survey on Atrial Fibrillation.Chest. 2010; 137: 263-272
- Does intensity of rate control influence outcome in persistent atrial fibrillation?.Am Heart J. 2009; 158: 785-791
- Lenient versus strict rate control in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 1363-1373
- Dronedarone for maintenance of sinus rhythm in atrial fibrillation or flutter.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 987-999
This discussion took place on May 15, 2010.