Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Thirty-day results of the SAPIEN Aortic Bioprosthesis European Outcome (SOURCE) Registry: a European registry of transcatheter aortic valve implantation using the Edwards SAPIEN valve.Circulation. 2010; 122: 62-69
- Transcatheter aortic-valve implantation for aortic stenosis in patients who cannot undergo surgery.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1597-1607
- Percutaneous aortic valve replacement for severe aortic stenosis in high-risk patients using the second- and current third-generation self-expanding CoreValve prosthesis: device success and 30-day clinical outcome.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 69-76
- Standardized endpoint definitions for transcatheter aortic valve implantation clinical trials: a consensus report from the Valve Academic Research Consortium.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 253-269
- The influence of coronary artery disease and bypass grafting on early and late survival after valve replacement for aortic stenosis.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1990; 100: 327-337
- Prognosis of valve replacement for aortic stenosis with or without coexisting coronary heart disease: a comparative study.J Heart Valve Dis. 1993; 2: 430-439
- Prediction of operative mortality after valve replacement surgery.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 885-892
- Guidelines on myocardial revascularization.Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 2501-2555
- Effect of concomitant coronary artery disease on procedural and late outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Ann Thorac Surg. 2010; 89: 758-767
- Prognostic value of a coronary artery jeopardy score.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 5: 1055-1063
- Impact of coronary artery disease on outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 76: 165-173
- Transcatheter versus surgical aortic-valve replacement in high-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 2187-2198
- First experience with transcatheter aortic valve implantation and concomitant percutaneous coronary intervention.Clin Res Cardiol. 2011; 100: 311-316
- Ad-hoc percutaneous coronary intervention and transcatheter aortic valve implantation as a combined transfemoral procedure.J Invasive Cardiol. 2011; 23: E102-E105
Dr. Mostafa is currently at Ain Shams University Hospital, Cairo, Egypt.