Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The implications of blood transfusions for patients with non–ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: results from the CRUSADE National Quality Improvement Initiative.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 1490-1495
- Relationship of blood transfusion and clinical outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndromes.JAMA. 2004; 292: 1555-1562
- Clinical trial opportunities in transfusion medicine: proceedings of a National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute state-of-the-science symposium.Transfus Med Rev. 2010; 24: 259-285
- Transfusion and mortality in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous coronary intervention.Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 2575-2583
- Blood transfusion in elderly patients with acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 1230-1236
- Transfusion requirements after cardiac surgery: the TRACS randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2010; 304: 1559-1567
- A multicenter, randomized, controlled clinical trial of transfusion requirements in critical care.N Engl J Med. 1999; 340: 409-417
- Is a low transfusion threshold safe in critically ill patients with cardiovascular diseases?.Crit Care Med. 2001; 29: 227-234
- Transfusion trigger trial for functional outcomes in cardiovascular patients undergoing surgical hip fracture repair (FOCUS).Transfusion. 2006; 46: 2192-2206
This work was supported by the Cardiovascular Research Institute, Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC.