Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Improved results with mitral valve repair using new surgical techniques.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1995; 9: 621-626
- Percutaneous repair or surgery for mitral regurgitation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 1395-1406
- Percutaneous mitral repair with the MitraClip system: safety and midterm durability in the initial EVEREST (Endovascular Valve Edge-to-Edge Repair Study) cohort.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 686-694
- Surgical revision after percutaneous mitral repair with the MitraClip device.Ann Thorac Surg. 2010; 89: 72-80
- Recommendations for evaluation of the severity of native valvular regurgitation with two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2003; 16: 777-802
- Grading severity of mitral regurgitation by echocardiography; science or art?.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2010; 3: 244-246
- Clinical outcome of mitral regurgitation due to flail leaflet.N Engl J Med. 1996; 335: 1417-1423
- Outcomes in mitral regurgitation due to flail leaflets: a multicenter European study.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2008; 1: 133-141