Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence, clinical significance, and natural history of left ventricular apical aneurysms in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Circulation. 2008; 118: 1541-1549
- Sustained cavity obliteration and apical aneurysm formation in apical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 42: 288-295
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy complicated by large apical aneurysm and thrombus, presenting as ventricular tachycardia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 56: 1961