Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guidelines on the management of valvular heart disease: the Task Force on the Management of Valvular Heart Disease of the European Society of Cardiology.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 230-268
- The natural history and rate of progression of aortic stenosis.Chest. 1998; 113: 1109-1114
- Design and baseline characteristics of the Simvastatin and Ezetimibe in Aortic Stenosis (SEAS) study.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99: 970-973
- Intensive lipid lowering with simvastatin and ezetimibe in aortic stenosis.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 1343-1356
- The Minnesota Code Manual of Electrocardiographic Findings.in: John Wright, Bristol1982: 298
- Impact of hypertension on left ventricular structure in patients with asymptomatic aortic valve stenosis (a SEAS substudy).J Hypertens. 2010; 28: 377-383
- What is new in the 2006 ACC/AHA guidelines on valvular heart disease?.Curr Cardiol Rep. 2008; 10: 85-90
- Echocardiographic assessment of valve stenosis: EAE/ASE recommendations for clinical practice.Eur J Echocardiogr. 2009; 10: 1-25
- Echocardiographic assessment of left ventricular hypertrophy: comparison to necropsy findings.Am J Cardiol. 1986; 57: 450-458
- Recommendations for chamber quantification: a report from the American Society of Echocardiography's Guidelines and Standards Committee and the Chamber Quantification Writing Group, developed in conjunction with the European Association of Echocardiography, a branch of the European Society of Cardiology.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2005; 18: 1440-1463
- Electrocardiographic observations in severe aortic valve stenosis: correlative necropsy study to clinical, hemodynamic,, and ECG variables demonstrating relation of 12-lead QRS amplitude to peak systolic transaortic pressure gradient.Am Heart J. 1982; 103: 210-221
- Impact of different partition values on prevalences of left ventricular hypertrophy and concentric geometry in a large hypertensive population: the LIFE study.Hypertension. 2000; 35: 6-12
- Assessment of atrioventricular conduction in aortic valve disease.Br Heart J. 1978; 40: 911-917
- Cardiac conduction defects in patients older than 60 years with aortic stenosis with and without mitral anular calcium.Am J Cardiol. 1984; 53: 169-172
- Clinical findings in adult aortic stenosis—then and now.Eur Heart J. 1988; 9: 53-55
The Simvastatin and Ezetimibe in Aortic Stenosis (SEAS) study was conducted with financial support from Merck & Co., Inc Whitehouse Station, New Jersey.