Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Implications of recent clinical trials for the National Cholesterol Education Program Adult Treatment Panel III Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 720-732
- AHA/ACC guidelines for secondary prevention for patients with coronary and other atherosclerotic vascular disease; 2006 update endorsed by the National Heart, Lung, Blood Institute.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 2130-2139
- Longitudinal data analysis of continuous and discrete responses for pre-post designs.Sankya Ser B. 2000; 62: 134-148
- Comparative analysis of two rates.Stat Med. 1985; 4: 213-226
- Efficacy and safety of ezetimibe added to ongoing statin therapy for treatment of patients with primary hypercholesterolemia.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 1084-1091
- A community-based, randomized trial of ezetimibe added to statin therapy to attain NCEP ATP III goals for LDL cholesterol in hypercholesterolemic patients: the ezetimibe add-on to statin for effectiveness (EASE) trial.Mayo Clin Proc. 2005; 80: 587-595
- Efficacy and safety of ezetimibe added on to atorvastatin (20 mg) versus uptitration of atorvastatin (to 40 mg) in hypercholesterolemic patients at moderately high risk for coronary heart disease.Am J Cardiol. 2008; 102: 1489-1494
- Efficacy and safety of ezetimibe added on to atorvastatin (40 mg) compared with uptitration of atorvastatin (to 80 mg) in hypercholesterolemic patients at high risk of coronary heart disease.Am J Cardiol. 2008; 102: 1495-1501
- Effect of co-administering ezetimibe with on-going simvastatin treatment on LDL-C goal attainment in hypercholesterolemic patients with coronary heart disease.Int J Cardiol. 2005; 102: 327-332
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of rosuvastatin versus atorvastatin, simvastatin, and pravastatin across doses (STELLAR* Trial).Am J Cardiol. 2003; 92: 152-160
This study was supported by Merck/Schering Plough Pharmaceuticals, North Wales, Pennsylvania.