Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ATTR: diagnosis, prognosis and treatment.in: Gertz M.A. Rajkumar S.V. Amyloidosis: Diagnosis and Treatment. Humana Press, Springer Science, Business Media LLC, New York, NY2010: 191-204
- A peculiar form of peripheral neuropathy; familiar atypical generalized amyloidosis with special involvement of the peripheral nerves.Brain. 1952; 75: 408-427
- Amyloid heart disease.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2010; 52: 347-361
- Progression of ventricular wall thickening after liver transplantation for familial amyloidosis.Transplantation. 1997; 64: 74-80
- Sensitivity of technetium-99m-pyrophosphate scintigraphy in diagnosing cardiac amyloidosis.Am J Cardiol. 1983; 51: 826-830
- Two-dimensional echocardiographic calculation of left ventricular mass as recommended by the American Society of Echocardiography: correlation with autopsy and M-mode echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1996; 9: 119-128
- Longitudinal assessment of diabetic polyneuropathy using a composite score in the Rochester Diabetic Neuropathy Study cohort.Neurology. 1997; 49: 230-239
- Diagnosis and management of the cardiac amyloidosis.Circulation. 2005; 112: 2047-2060
- Tafamidis (Fx-1006A): a first-in-class disease-modifying therapy for transthyretin familial amyloid.Amyloid. 2010; 17: 75-76
- Primary systemic amyloidosis: a review and an experimental, genetic, and clinical study of 29 cases with particular emphasis on the familial form.Medicine (Baltimore). 1956; 35: 239-334
- Prealbumin and retinol binding protein serum concentrations in the Indiana type hereditary amyloidosis.Arthritis Rheum. 1983; 26: 1493-1498
This work is supported by RLR Veterans Affairs Medical Research, Indianapolis, Indiana and in part by donations from the Marion E. Jacobson Fund and the Machado Family Research Fund from the Indiana University Foundation Accounts, Indianapolis, Indiana.