Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The incidence of congenital heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 1890-1900
- Congenital heart disease in the general population: changing prevalence and age distribution.Circulation. 2007; 115: 163-172
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP).(Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality)www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/nisoverview.jsp(Accessed on January 4, 2011)Date: 2007
- The emerging burden of hospital admissions of adults with congenital heart disease.Heart. 2010; 96: 872-878
- Trends in hospitalizations for adults with congenital heart disease in the U.S..J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 460-467
- Task force 1: the changing profile of congenital heart disease in adult life.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 1170-1175
- ACC/AHA 2008 guidelines for the management of adults with congenital heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Develop Guidelines on the Management of Adults With Congenital Heart Disease).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: e1-e121
- Adults undergoing cardiac surgery at a children's hospital: an analysis of perioperative morbidity.Ann Thorac Surg. 2007; 83: 606-612