Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Universal definition of myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2007; 116: 2634-2653
- Contemporary management of pregnancy-related coronary artery dissection: A single-centre experience and literature review.Exp Clin Cardiol. 2009; 14: e8-e16
- Coronary artery dissection during pregnancy and the postpartum period: two case reports and review of literature.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2001; 52: 88-94
- Spontaneous dissections of coronary arteries and acute coronary syndromes: rationale and design of the DISCOVERY, a multicenter prospective registry with a case-control group.J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown). 2009; 10: 94-99
- Spontaneous dissections of coronary arteries (SCAD) and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).Circulation. 2008; 118: S817
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: Aggressive vs. conservative therapy.J Invasive Cardiol. 2010; 22: 222-228
- Idiopathic spontaneous coronary artery dissection: incidence, diagnosis and treatment.Int J Cardiol. 2005; 101: 363-369
- Gender differences and predictors of mortality in spontaneous coronary artery dissection: a review of reported cases.J Invasive Cardiol. 2005; 17: 59-61
- Intravascular ultrasound assessment of spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 89: 466-468
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: Time for a concerted effort to better understand this rare condition.J Invasive Cardiol. 2010; 22: 229-230
- Primary coronary artery dissection: its incidence, mode of the onset and prognostic evaluation.J Cardiol. 1988; 18: 307-317