Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Cardiology
- Large scale replication and meta-analysis of variants on chromosome 4q25 associated with atrial fibrillation.Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 813-819
- Association of rs2200733 at 4q25 with atrial flutter/fibrillation diseases in an Italian population.Heart. 2008; 94: 1394-1396
- Variants conferring risk of atrial fibrillation on chromosome 4q25.Nature. 2007; 448: 353-357
- Independent susceptibility markers for atrial fibrillation on chromosome 4q25.Circulation. 2010; 7 (122): 976-984
- Association of RS2200733 but not RS10033464 on 4q25 with atrial fibrillation based on the recessive model in a Taiwanese population.Cardiology. 2010; 116: 151-156
- Assessment of association of rs2200733 on chromosome 4q25 with atrial fibrillation and ischemic stroke in a Chinese Han population.Hum Genet. 2009; 126: 843-849
- Risk variants for atrial fibrillation on chromosome 4q25 associate with ischemic stroke.Ann Neurol. 2008; 64: 402-409
- Chromosome 4q25 variants and atrial fibrillation recurrence after catheter ablation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 747-753
- Variation in the 4q25 chromosomal locus predicts atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass graft surgery.Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2009; 2: 499-506
- Interventions on prevention of postoperative atrial fibrillation in patients undergoing heart surgery: a meta-analysis.Circulation. 2002; 106: 75-80
- Pitx2c and Nkx2-5 are required for the formation and identity of the pulmonary myocardium.Circ Res. 2007; 101: 902-909
- Randomized trial of atorvastatin for reduction of postoperative atrial fibrillation in patients undergoing cardiac surgery: results of the ARMYDA-3 (Atorvastatin for Reduction of MYocardial Dysrhythmia After cardiac surgery) study.Circulation. 2006; 114: 1455-1461
- Prophylactic oral amiodarone for the prevention of arrhythmias that begin early after revascularization, valve replacement, or repair: PAPABEAR: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2005; 294: 3093-4000
- Does preoperative atrial fibrillation reduce survival after coronary artery bypass grafting?.Ann Thorac Surg. 2004; 77: 1514-1522
- The impact of new-onset postoperative atrial fibrillation on mortality after coronary artery bypass grafting.Ann Thorac Surg. 2010; 90: 443-449
- The transcription factor pitx2 mediates situs-specific morphogenesis in response to left–right asymmetric signals.Cell. 1998; 94: 307-317
- Mouse pitx2 deficiency leads to anomalies of the ventral body wall, heart, extra- and periocular mesoderm and right pulmonary isomerism.Development. 1999; 126: 5749-5758
- Dosage requirement of pitx2 for development of multiple organs.Development. 1999; 126: 4643-4651
- Spontaneous initiation of atrial fibrillation by ectopic beats originating in the pulmonary veins.N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 659-666
- Developmental and genetic aspects of atrial fibrillation.Trends Cardiovasc Med. 2009; 19: 123-130
This work was supported by grant 08RDM003 from the Roderick D. MacDonald research fund, St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Houston, Texas). Dr. Virani was supported by Career Development Award CDA-09-028 from the Department of Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Service (Washington, DC). This work was also supported by grants National Institutes of Health UL1 RR024148 and 1R01NR010235-01A1 through the TexGen Foundation (Houston, Texas) and funded by the National Institute of Nursing Research (Washington, DC).
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs.