Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Termination of malignant ventricular arrhythmias with an implantable automatic defibrillator in human beings.N Engl J Med. 1980; 303: 322-324
- A chronically implanted system for automatic defibrillation in active conscious dogs: experimental model for treatment of sudden death from ventricular fibrillation.Circulation. 1978; 58: 90-94
- ACC/AHA/HRS 2008 guidelines for device-based therapy of cardiac rhythm abnormalities: executive summary.Circulation. 2008; 117: 2820-2840
- Prophylactic use of an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator after acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 2481-2488
- Improving the use of evidence-based heart failure therapies in the outpatient setting: the IMPROVE HF performance improvement registry.Am Heart J. 2007; 154: 12-38
- Amiodarone or an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator for congestive heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 225-237
- Sex and racial differences in the use of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators among patients hospitalized with heart failure.JAMA. 2007; 298: 1525-1532
This discussion took place at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, on October 9, 2008.