Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2009; 120: 2271-2306
- K/DOQI clinical practice guidelines for chronic kidney disease: evaluation, classification, and stratification.Am J Kidney Dis. 2002; 39: S1-S266
- A more accurate method to estimate glomerular filtration rate from serum creatinine: a new prediction equation.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 130: 461-470
- Estimating glomerular filtration rate: Cockcroft-Gault and Modification of Diet in Renal Disease Formulas compared to renal insulin clearance.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009; 4: 899-906
- Nephrotoxicity of iodixanol versus iopamidol in patients with chronic kidney disease and diabetes mellitus undergoing coronary angiographic procedures.Am Heart J. 2009; 158: 822-828
- Performance of the Cockcroft-Gault and Modification of Diet in Renal Disease equations in estimating GFR in ill hospitalized patients.Am J Kidney Dis. 2005; 46: 242-252
- Nephrotoxic effects in high-risk patients undergoing angiography.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 491-499
- Assessment of renal vasoconstriction in vivo after intra-arterial administration of the isosmotic contrast medium iodixanol compared to the low-osmotic contrast medium iopamidol.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2009; 24: 1478-1485
- Nephrotoxicity of ionic and nonionic contrast media in 1196 patients: a randomized trial.Kidney Int. 1995; 47: 254-261
- Cardiac Angiography in Renally Impaired Patients (CARE) study: a randomized double-blind trial of contrast-induced nephropathy in patients with chronic kidney disease.Circulation. 2007; 115: 3189-3196
- Randomized trial of contrast media utilization in high-risk PTCA.Circulation. 2000; 101: 2172-2177
- Early creatinine shifts predict contrast-induced nephropathy and persistent renal damage after angiography.Am J Med. 2010; 123: 755-763
- Frequency of serum creatinine changes in the absence of iodinated contrast material: implications for studies of contrast nephrotoxicity.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008; 191: 376-382
- Distant-organ changes after acute kidney injury.Nephron Physiol. 2008; 109: 80-84
- A prospective randomized trial of prevention measures in patients at high risk for contrast nephropathy: results of the P.R.I.N.C.E. study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 33: 403-411
- A randomized prospective trial to assess the role of saline hydration on the development of contrast nephrotoxicity.Nephron Clin Pract. 2003; 93: C29-C33
This discussion took place September 17, 2010.