Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Assessment of mitral valve leaflet perforation as a result of infective endocarditis by 3-dimensional real-time echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2004; 17: 919-922
- The value of live/real time three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography in the assessment of valvular vegetations.Echocardiography. 2009; 26: 1264-1273
- Use of real-time 3-dimensional transthoracic echocardiography in the evaluation of mitral valve disease.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2006; 19: 413-421
- Pacing stress echocardiography: an alternative to pharmacologic stress testing.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1935-1941
- Diagnostic accuracy of transthoracic and multiplane transesophageal echocardiography for valvular perforation in acute infective endocarditis: correlation with anatomic findings.Clin Infect Dis. 2000; 30: 825-826