Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Meta-analysis of the effect of radiofrequency catheter ablation on left atrial size, volumes and function in patients with atrial fibrillation.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 105: 1317-1326
- Correlation of left atrial diameter by echocardiography and left atrial volume by computed tomography.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2009; 20: 159-163
- Best method in clinical practice and in research studies to determine left atrial size.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 84: 829-832
- Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging assessment of regional and global left atrial function before and after catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2009; 26: 109-117
- The impact of catheter ablation on the dynamic function of the left atrium in patients with atrial fibrillation: insights from four-dimensional computed tomographic images.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2010; 21: 270-277
- Left atrial contractility is preserved after successful circumferential pulmonary vein ablation in patients with atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2008; 19: 374-379
- Effects of left atrial ablation of atrial fibrillation on size of the left atrium and pulmonary veins.Heart Rhythm. 2004; 1: 576-581