Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Coronary angioplasty with or without stent implantation for acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 1949-1956
- Sirolimus-eluting versus uncoated stents in acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 1093-1104
- Paclitaxel-eluting versus uncoated stents in primary percutaneous coronary intervention.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 1105-1113
- Paclitaxel-eluting stents versus bare-metal stents in acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 1946-1959
- Use of drug-eluting stents in acute myocardial infarction: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 1677-1689
- Antiplatelet therapy and stent thrombosis after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation.Circulation. 2009; 119: 987-995
- ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with unstable angina and non–ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee on the Management of Patients With Unstable Angina).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 970-1062
- Comparison of coronary-artery bypass surgery and stenting for the treatment of multivessel disease.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 1117-1124
- Clinical end points in coronary stent trials: a case for standardized definitions.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2344-2351
- Two-year clinical follow-up after sirolimus-eluting versus bare-metal stent implantation assisted by systematic glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor infusion in patients with myocardial infarction: results from the STRATEGY study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 138-145
- Comparison of three-year clinical outcome of sirolimus- and paclitaxel-eluting stents versus bare metal stents in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (from the RESEARCH and T-SEARCH registries).Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99: 1027-1032
- Mortality following placement of drug-eluting and bare-metal stents for ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction in the Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events.Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 321-329
- Delayed arterial healing and increased late stent thrombosis at culprit sites after drug-eluting stent placement for acute myocardial infarction patients: an autopsy study.Circulation. 2008; 118: 1138-1145
- Correlation of intravascular ultrasound findings with histopathological analysis of thrombus aspirates in patients with very late drug-eluting stent thrombosis.Circulation. 2009; 120: 391-399
- Angiographic stent thrombosis after routine use of drug-eluting stents in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: the importance of thrombus burden.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 573-583
This work was supported by Cordis Cardiology Japan, a Johnson & Johnson Company (Tokyo, Japan).
Dr. Kimura serves as an advisory board member and member of the speakers' bureau for Cordis Cardiology and has received honoraria from Cordis Cardiology.