Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Benefit of coronary reperfusion before intervention on outcomes after primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 85: 13-18
- Normal flow (TIMI-3) before mechanical reperfusion therapy is an independent determinant of survival in acute myocardial infarction: analysis from the primary angioplasty in myocardial infarction trials.Circulation. 2001; 104: 636-641
- Relationship between infarct artery location, epicardial flow, and myocardial perfusion after primary percutaneous revascularization in acute myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 2006; 151: 1288-1295
- Impact of multivessel disease on reperfusion success and clinical outcomes in patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 1709-1716
- Comparison of outcome in patients with ST-elevation versus non-ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction treated with percutaneous coronary intervention (from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Dynamic Registry).Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100: 190-195
- STEMI and NSTEMI: are they so different?.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 1409-1417
- Prevalence of coronary occlusion and outcome of an immediate invasive strategy in suspected acute myocardial infarction with and without ST-segment elevation.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 579-584
- Comparative early and late outcomes after primary percutaneous coronary intervention in ST-segment elevation and non-ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction (from the CADILLAC trial).Am J Cardiol. 2006; 98: 331-337
- Gender differences of success rate of percutaneous coronary intervention and short term cardiac events in Korea Acute Myocardial Infarction Registry.Int J Cardiol. 2008; 130: 227-234
- Clinical safety of drug-eluting stents in the Korea acute myocardial infarction registry.Circ J. 2008; 72: 392-398
- Predictors of hospital mortality in the global registry of acute coronary events.Arch Intern Med. 2003; 163: 2345-2353
- Unsuccessful reperfusion in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction treated by primary angioplasty.Am Heart J. 2005; 150: 557-562
- Prognostic significance of epicardial blood flow before and after percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with acute coronary syndromes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 512-517
- Preprocedural TIMI flow and mortality in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated by primary angioplasty.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 1363-1367
- Influence of time-to-treatment, TIMI-flow grades, and ST-segment resolution on infarct size and infarct transmurality as assessed by delayed enhancement magnetic resonance imaging.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 1433-1439
This study was performed with the support of the Korean Society of Cardiology as a memorandum of its 50th Anniversary.