Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hematocrit and risk of coronary heart disease: the Puerto Rico Health Program.Am Heart J. 1981; 101: 456-461
- Hematocrit and the risk of coronary heart disease mortality.Am Heart J. 2001; 142: 657-663
- Hematocrit and the risk of cardiovascular disease-the Framingham study: a 34-year follow-up.Am Heart J. 1994; 127: 674-682
- Hemoglobin levels and coronary artery disease.Am Heart J. 2008; 155: 494-498
- Anemia and new-onset congestive heart failure in the general Medicare population.J Card Fail. 2005; 11: 99-105
- The importance of anemia and its correction in the management of severe congestive heart failure.Eur J Heart Fail. 2002; 4: 681-686
- Anemia in patients with heart failure: prevalence and prognostic role in a controlled trial and in clinical practice.J Card Fail. 2005; 11: 91-98
- Evaluation and long-term prognosis of new-onset, transient, and persistent anemia in ambulatory patients with chronic heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 569-576
- Anemia in heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 577-578
- Anemia and its relationship to clinical outcome in heart failure.Circulation. 2004; 110: 149-154
- Modification of Diet in Renal Disease Study Group.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 130: 461-470
- Cystatin C: efficacy as screening test for reduced glomerular filtration rate.Am J Nephrol. 2000; 20: 97-102
This discussion originally occurred on December 12, 2007 and was updated on November 5, 2010.