Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System survey data. Atlanta, Georgia: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2005–2007.
- Response rates to mail surveys published in medical journals.J Clin Epidemiol. 1997; 50: 1129-1136
- A comparison of Web and mail survey response rates.Public Opin Q. 2004; 68: 94-101
- Overdiagnosis of congestive heart failure in Medicare patients.Circulation. 2004; 110: 3810A