Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- External validity of randomized controlled trials: to whom do the results of this trial apply?.Lancet. 2005; 365: 82-93
- Alternative perspectives on the biased foundations of medical technology assessment.Ann Intern Med. 1993; 118: 455-464
- Principles from clinical trials relevant to clinical practice.Ann Intern Med. 2002; 106 (1172–1175): 1015-1021
- Trial and error: how to avoid commonly encountered limitations of published clinical trials.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 415-427
- The results of direct and indirect treatment comparisons in meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.J Clin Epidemiol. 1997; 50: 683-691
- Meta-analysis: methods, strengths, weaknesses and political uses.J Lab Clin Med. 2006; 147: 7-20
- Prior convictions: Bayesian approaches to the analysis and interpretation of clinical megatrials.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 1929-1939
- Bayesian classification of clinical practice guidelines.Arch Intern Med. 2009; 169: 1431-1435