Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnostic performance of multislice spiral computed tomography of coronary arteries as compared with conventional invasive coronary angiography: a meta-analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 1896-1910
- Diagnostic accuracy and impact of computed tomographic coronary angiography on utilization of invasive coronary angiography.Circ Cardiovasc Imag C. 2009; 2: 16-23
- Computed tomographic coronary angiography: an alternative to invasive coronary angiography.Can J Cardiol. 2005; 21: 933-940
- The diagnostic accuracy of 64-slice computed tomography coronary angiography compared with stress nuclear imaging in emergency department low-risk chest pain patients.Ann Emerg Med. 2007; 49: 125-136
- A randomized controlled trial of multi-slice coronary computed tomography for evaluation of acute chest pain.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 863-871
- Coronary multidetector computed tomography in the assessment of patients with acute chest pain.Circulation. 2006; 114: 2251-2260
- Coronary computed tomography angiography for early triage of patients with acute chest pain: the ROMICAT (Rule Out Myocardial Infarction using computer assisted tomography) trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 1642-1650
- 64-Slice CT coronary angiography in patients with non-ST elevation acute coronary syndrome.Heart. 2007; 93: 1386-1392
- Usefulness of 64-slice cardiac computed tomographic angiography for diagnosing acute coronary syndromes and predicting clinical outcome in emergency department patients with chest pain of uncertain origin.Circulation. 2007; 115: 1762-1768
- Impact of 64-slice cardiac computed tomographic angiography on clinical decision-making in emergency department patients with chest pain of possible myocardial ischemic origin.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100: 1522-1526
- Prognostic value of 64-slice cardiac computed tomography: severity of coronary artery disease, coronary atherosclerosis and left ventricular ejection fraction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 1017-1028
- Comparison of early invasive and conservative strategies in patients with unstable coronary syndromes treated with the glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor tirofiban.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 1879-1887
- ACC/AHA guidelines for percutaneous coronary intervention (revision of the 1993 PTCA guidelines)—executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines (Committee to revise the 1993 guidelines for percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty) endorsed by the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 2215-2238
- ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with unstable angina and non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction: Executive summary and recommendations: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee on the management of patients with unstable angina).Circulation. 2000; 102: 1193-1209
- Management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation.Eur Heart J. 2002; 23: 1809-1840
- Randomised placebo-controlled trial of effect of eptifibatide on complications of percutaneous coronary intervention: IMPACT-II.Lancet. 1997; 349: 1422-1428
- Inhibition of platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa with eptifibatide in patients with acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 436-443
- Inhibition of the platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor with tirofiban in unstable angina and non-Q-wave myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 1488-1497
- Early invasive versus selectively invasive management for acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 1095-1104
Dr. Chow is supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research New Investigator Award No. MSH-83718 . This study was supported in part by the Ontario Research Fund, Ontario, Canada, Imaging for Cardiovascular Therapeutics Project No. RE02-038 , Ontario, Canada, the Canada Foundation for Innovation No. 11966 , Canada, and by an investigator initiated research grant from GE Healthcare (Princeton, New Jersey).