Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Causes of elevated troponin I with a normal coronary angiogram.Intern Med J. 2002; 32: 520-525
- Elevated troponin level is not synonymous with myocardial infarction.Int J Cardiol. 2006; 111: 442-449
- Elevated troponin levels in absence of coronary artery disease after supraventricular tachycardia.Swiss Med Wkly. 2003; 133: 439-441
- Supraventricular tachycardia promotes release of troponin I in patients with normal coronary arteries.Int J Cardiol. 2005; 102: 521-522
- Over the speed limit.Am J Med. 2007; 120: 851-853
- Tachycardia-induced elevations in cardiac troponin in the absence of coronary artery disease.Hawaii Med J. 2006; 65: 86-87
- Role of coronary angiography before radiofrequency ablation in patients presenting with paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther. 2007; 12: 137-144
- Exercise testing for assessment of the significance of ST segment depression observed during episodes of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.Eur Heart J. 1990; 11: 974-979
- Significance of ST segment depression during paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1988; 12: 383-387
- Value of ST-segment depression during paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia in the diagnosis of coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 458-460
- Pronounced ST-segment depression during paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.Jpn Heart J. 1993; 34: 269-278
- Magnitude of ST segment depression during paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.Am Heart J. 1991; 122: 1486-1487
- Incidence and clinical significance of ST segment depression in supraventricular tachycardia.Can J Cardiol. 1990; 6: 323-326
- Sensitivity of acute rest myocardial perfusion imaging for identifying patients with myocardial infarction based on a troponin definition.J Nucl Cardiol. 2004; 11: 12-19
Dr. Srivatsa was supported by National Institutes of Health Grant K30 at the time of the project.