Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ACC/AHA 2007 guidelines for the management of patents with unstable angina/non–ST-elevation myocardial infarction—executive summary.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 652-726
- 2007 Focused update of the ACC/AHA 2004 guidelines for the management of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 210-247
- Effects of atorvastatin on early recurrent ischemic events in acute coronary syndromes.JAMA. 2001; 285: 1711-1718
- Early intensive vs a delayed conservative simvastatin strategy in patients with acute coronary syndromes: phase Z of the A to Z trial.JAMA. 2004; 292: 1307-1316
- Intensive versus moderate lipid lowering with statins after acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350 (published correction appears in N Engl J Med 2006;354:778): 1495-1504
- Effects of early treatment with statins on short-term clinical outcomes in acute coronary syndromes: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.JAMA. 2006; 295: 2046-2056
- Statins in acute coronary syndromes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 1425-1433
- High-dose atorvastatin vs usual-dose simvastatin for secondary prevention after myocardial infarction.JAMA. 2005; 294 (published correction appears in JAMA 2005;294:3092): 2437-2445
- Design and baseline characteristics of the Incremental Decrease in End Points through Aggressive Lipid Lowering study.Am J Cardiol. 2004; 94: 720-724
- Prospective randomized open blinded end-point (PROBE) study: a novel design for intervention trials.Blood Press. 1992; 1: 113-119
- Adherence-adjusted efficacy with intensive versus standard statin therapy in patients with acute myocardial infarction in the IDEAL study.Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2009; 16: 315-320
The IDEAL study was funded by Pfizer, Inc., New York, New York.