Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Do nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs affect blood pressure?.Ann Intern Med. 1994; 121: 289-300
- Seventh report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure.Hypertension. 2003; 42: 1206-1252
- Resistant hypertension: diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment.Circulation. 2008; 117: e510-e526
- Effects of celecoxib and naproxen on renal function in the elderly.Arch Intern Med. 2000; 160: 1465-1470
- Association of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs with first occurrence of heart failure and with relapsing heart failure: the Rotterdam study.Arch Intern Med. 2002; 162: 265-270
- The effects of cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory therapy on 24-hour blood pressure in patients with hypertension, osteoarthritis, and type 2 diabetes mellitus.Arch Intern Med. 2005; 165: 161-168
- Effects of celecoxib and rofecoxib on blood pressure and edema in patients ≥65 years of age with systemic hypertension and osteoarthritis.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 959-963
This discussion took place on November 4, 2009.