Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnosis of pulmonary vascular limit to exercise by cardiopulmonary exercise testing.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2004; 23: 88-95
- Exercise pathophysiology in patients with primary pulmonary hypertension.Circulation. 2001; 104: 429-435
- Clinical efficacy and survival with first-line inhaled iloprost therapy in patients with idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension.Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 1895-1902
- Cardiopulmonary responses to sildenafil in pulmonary arterial hypertension.Eur J Heart Fail. 2007; 9: 917-921
- Assessment of survival in patients with primary pulmonary hypertension: importance of cardiopulmonary exercise testing.Circulation. 2002; 106: 319-324
- Atrial septostomy as palliative therapy for refractory primary pulmonary hypertension.Am J Cardiol. 1983; 51: 1560-1561
- Role of atrial septostomy in the treatment of pulmonary vascular disease.Thorax. 2000; 55: 95-96
- Gas exchange detection of exercise-induced right-to-left shunt in patients with primary pulmonary hypertension.Circulation. 2002; 105: 54-60
- Updated clinical classification of pulmonary hypertension.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: S43-S54
- ACCF/AHA 2009 expert consensus document on pulmonary hypertension a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Expert Consensus Documents and the American Heart Association developed in collaboration with the American College of Chest Physicians; American Thoracic Society, Inc.; and the Pulmonary Hypertension Association.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 1573-1619
- Principles of Exercise Testing and Interpretation.in: 4th ed. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2005: 568
- A new method for detecting the anaerobic threshold by gas exchange.J Appl Physiol. 1986; 60: 2020-2027
- Reproducibility of cardiopulmonary exercise measurements in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension.Chest. 2004; 126: 816-824
- Factors that influence the outcome of primary pulmonary hypertension.Br Heart J. 1986; 55: 449-458
- Oxygen desaturation on the six-minute walk test and mortality in untreated primary pulmonary hypertension.Eur Respir J. 2001; 17: 647-652
- Validity of ear oximetry in clinical exercise testing.Chest. 1987; 91: 333-337
- Exercise testing to estimate survival in pulmonary hypertension.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2008; 40: 1725-1732
- The 6-minute walk: a new measure of exercise capacity in patients with chronic heart failure.Can Med Assoc J. 1985; 132: 919-923
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing and six-minute walk correlations in pulmonary arterial hypertension.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 97: 123-126
This research was supported by grant 1 K23 RR17596-01 from the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland , grant M01-RR00425 from the National Institutes of Health/Harbor-UCLA General Clinical Research Center, Torrence, California , and Beginning Grant-in-Aid 0160126Y from the American Heart Association, Dallas, Texas .