Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The uninsured with heart disease and stroke.Accessed October 1, 2009)
- The American Heart Association's 2008 statement of principles for healthcare reform.Circulation. 2008; 118: 2209-2218
- Employment and insurance for young adults with congenital heart disease.Br Heart J. 1993; 69: 539-543
- Disparities in outcomes among patients with stroke associated with insurance status.Stroke. 2007; 38: 1010-1016
- Health insurance coverage and mortality among the near-elderly.Health Aff. 2004; 23: 223-233
- The impact of private and public health insurance on medication use for adults with chronic diseases.Med Care Res Rev. 2005; 62: 231-249
This discussion is based on a meeting of the participants on September 21, 2009, at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas. The opinions expressed by the participants are their own and do not necessarily represent their affiliations, unless specifically stated.