Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Registry of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation: twenty-fourth official adult heart transplant report—2007.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2007; 26: 769-781
- Intravascular ultrasound evidence of angiographically silent progression in coronary atherosclerosis predicts long-term morbidity and mortality after cardiac transplantation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 1538-1542
- Chest pain in cardiac-transplant recipients.N Engl J Med. 1991; 324: 1791-1794
- Repeated intravascular ultrasound imaging in cardiac transplant recipients does not accelerate transplant coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 41: 1739-1743
- Intracoronary ultrasound in cardiac transplant recipients.Circulation. 1992; 85: 979-987
- Coronary artery imaging with intravascular ultrasound in patients following cardiac transplantation.Transplantation. 1992; 53: 216-219
- Detection of calcified and noncalcified coronary atherosclerotic plaque by contrast-enhanced, submillimeter multidetector spiral computed tomography: a segment-based comparison with intravascular ultrasound.Circulation. 2004; 109: 14-17
- Noncalcified and calcified coronary plaque detection by contrast-enhanced multi-detector computed tomography: a study of interobserver agreement.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 207-209
- Assessment of changes in non-calcified atherosclerotic plaque volume in the left main and left anterior descending coronary arteries over time by 64-slice computed tomography.Am J Cardiol. 2008; 101: 579-584
- Relationship between degree of remodeling and CT attenuation of plaque in coronary atherosclerotic lesions: an in-vivo analysis by multi-detector computed tomography.Atherosclerosis. 2008; 197: 457-464
- Comparison of sixty-four-slice multidetector computed tomographic coronary angiography to coronary angiography with intravascular ultrasound for the detection of transplant vasculopathy.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 98: 877-884
- Detection of transplant coronary artery disease using multidetector computed tomography with adaptative multisegment reconstruction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 772-778
- Contrast-enhanced coronary artery visualization by dual-source computed tomography—initial experience.Eur J Radiol. 2006; 57: 331-335
- First performance evaluation of a dual-source CT (DSCT) system.Eur Radiol. 2006; 16: 256-268
- Image quality and artifacts in coronary CT angiography with dual-source CT: initial clinical experience.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2008; 2: 105-114
- Influence of heart rate on the diagnostic accuracy of dual-source computed tomography coronary angiography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 2393-2398
- Accuracy of dual-source CT coronary angiography: first experience in a high pre-test probability population without heart rate control.Eur Radiol. 2006; 16: 2739-2747
- A reporting system on patients evaluated for coronary artery disease.Circulation. 1975; 51: 5-40
- American College of Cardiology clinical expert consensus document on standards for acquisition, measurement and reporting of intravascular ultrasound studies (IVUS).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 1478-1492
- Accuracy of multidetector spiral computed tomography in identifying and differentiating the composition of coronary atherosclerotic plaques: a comparative study with intracoronary ultrasound.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 1241-1247
Bogartz B, Golding SJ, Jurik AG, Leonardi M, van Persijn van Meerten E, Rodriguez R, Schneider K, Calzado A, Geleijns J, Jessen KA, Panzer W, Shrimpton PC, Tosi G. European Guidelines for Multislice Computed Tomography: Appendix C. Contract No. FIGM-CT2000-20078-CT-TIP. Luxembourg. European Comission. March 2004.
- Estimation of effective dose to the patient during medical x-ray examinations from measurements of the dose-area product.Phys Med Biol. 1992; 37: 2117-2126
- Coronary stenosis detection by 16-slice computed tomography in heart transplant patients: comparison with conventional angiography and impact on clinical management.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 1826-1831
- Multislice CT in graft vascular disease.Transplant Proc. 2006; 38: 2563-2565
- Ionizing radiation in cardiac imaging: a science advisory from the American Heart Association committee on cardiac imaging of the council on clinical cardiology and committee on cardiovascular imaging and intervention of the council on cardiovascular radiology and intervention.Circulation. 2009; 119: 1056-1065
- Radiation dose estimates from cardiac multislice computed tomography in daily practice: impact of different scanning protocols on effective dose estimates.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1305-1310
- Feasibility of low-dose coronary CT angiography: first experience with prospective ECG-gating.Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 191-197
- Allograft vasculopathy versus atherosclerosis.Circ Res. 2006; 99: 801-815
This work was supported by Grant 01 EV 0708 from Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung, Berlin, Germany.