Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Myocardial infarction redefined—a consensus document of the Joint European Society of Cardiology/American College of Cardiology Committee for the Redefinition of Myocardial Infraction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 959-969
- The SYNERGY trial: study design and rationale.Am Heart J. 2002; 143: 952-960
- Enoxaparin vs unfractionated heparin in high-risk patients with non–ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes managed with an intended early invasive strategy: primary results of the SYNERGY randomized trial.JAMA. 2004; 292: 45-54
- A concordance correlation coefficient to evaluate reproducibility.Biometrics. 1989; 45: 255-268
- A note on the concordance correlation coefficient.Biometrics. 2000; 56: 324-325
- National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry Standards of Laboratory Practice: recommendation for the use of cardiac marker in coronary artery diseases.Clin Chem. 1999; 45: 1104-1121
- The Platelet Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa in Unstable Angina: Receptor Suppression Using Integrilin Therapy (PURSUIT) Trial Investigators.N Engl J Med. 1999; 339: 436-443
- Standardization of creatine kinase-MB (CK-MB) mass assays: the use of recombinant CK-MB as a reference material.Clin Chem. 1999; 45: 1414-1423
- AACC creatine kinase MB (CK-MB) standardization material used as manufacturer's working calibrator is unable to harmonize CK-MB results between 2 commercial immunoassays.Clin Chem. 2004; 50: 1711-1712
- Clinical and analytical issues confronting cardiac troponin I.Clin Chem. 1999; 45: 18-20
- I. Standardization of troponin I measurements: an update.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2008; 46: 1501-1506
- Geographic variability in outcomes within an international trial of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibition in patients with acute coronary syndromes.Eur Heart J. 2000; 21: 371-381
- International survey on the use of cardiac markers.Clin Chem. 2001; 47: 587-588
- The challenge of subgroup analyses: reporting without distorting.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 1667-1669
- National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry and IFCC Committee for Standardization of Markers of Cardiac Damage laboratory medicine practice guidelines: analytical issues for biochemical markers of acute coronary syndromes.Circulation. 2007; 115: e342-e355
- Plasma 99th percentile reference limits for cardiac troponin and creatine kinase MB mass for use with European Society of Cardiology/American College of Cardiology consensus recommendations.Clin Chem. 2003; 49: 1331-1336
- Studies on the stability of creatine kinase isozymes.Biochem Cell Biol. 2003; 81: 9-16
- Stability of the CK-MB isoenzyme on routine storage.Clin Biochem. 1992; 25: 11-13
The SYNERGY trial was funded by Sanofi-Aventis, Bridgewater, New Jersey.