Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aqueous oxygen: a highly O2-supersaturated infusate for regional correction of hypoxemia and production of hyperoxemia.Circulation. 1997; 96: 4385-4391
- Acute Myocardial Infarction With Hyperoxemic Therapy (AMIHOT): a prospective, randomized trial of intracoronary hyperoxemic reperfusion after percutaneous coronary intervention.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 397-405
- TIMI risk score for UA/NSTEMI.Accessed May 1, 2009)
- Infarct size after acute myocardial infarction measured by quantitative tomographic 99mTc-sestamibi imaging predicts subsequent mortality.Circulation. 1995; 92: 334-341
- Infarct size measured by single photon emission computed tomographic imaging with (99m) Tc-sestamibi: a measure of the efficacy of therapy in acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2000; 101: 101-108
- Assessment of myocardial viability with 99mTc sestamibi in patients undergoing cardiac transplantation.Circulation. 1996; 94: 1010-1017
- Coronary stenting plus platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa blockage compared with tissue plasminogen activator in acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 385-391
- An international randomized trial comparing four thrombolytic strategies for acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1993; 329: 673-682
This discussion took place in Dallas, Texas, on April 3, 2009.