Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intensive versus moderate lipid lowering with statins after acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 1495-1504
- Effects of atorvastatin on early recurrent ischemic events in acute coronary syndromes: the MIRACL study; a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2001; 285: 1711-1718
- Early statin treatment following acute myocardial infarction and 1-year survival.JAMA. 2001; 285: 430-436
- Effect of lipid-lowering therapy on early mortality after acute coronary syndromes: an observational study.Lancet. 2001; 357: 1063-1068
- Intravascular ultrasound assessment of atherosclerosis.Curr Atheroscler Rep. 2004; 6: 219-224
- Application of intravascular ultrasound in anti-atherosclerotic drug development.Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2006; 5: 485-492
- Regression of coronary atherosclerosis by simvastatin.Circulation. 2004; 110: 265-270
- Effect of very high-intensity statin therapy on regression of coronary atherosclerosis.JAMA. 2006; 295: 1556-1565
- Effect of intensive compared with moderate lipid-lowering therapy on progression of coronary atherosclerosis.JAMA. 2004; 291: 1071-1080
- Effects of reconstituted high-density lipoprotein infusions on coronary atherosclerosis.JAMA. 2007; 297: 1675-1682
- Early statin treatment in patients with acute coronary syndrome.Circulation. 2004; 110: 1061-1068
- Early and late benefits of high-dose atorvastatin in patients with acute coronary syndromes: results from the PROVE IT-TIMI 22 trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 1405-1410
- Early time to benefit with intensive statin treatment: could it be the pleiotropic effects?.Am J Cardiol. 2005; 96: 54F-60F
- A tale of two trials: a comparison of the post-acute coronary syndrome lipid-lowering trials A to Z and PROVE IT-TIMI 22.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1406-1414
- Statin therapy, LDL cholesterol, C-reactive protein, and coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 29-38
- Statins, high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and regression of coronary atherosclerosis.JAMA. 2007; 297: 499-508
- Total cholesterol/HDL cholesterol ratio vs. LDL cholesterol/HDL cholesterol ratio as indices of ischemic heart disease risk in men: the Quebec Cardiovascular Study.Arch Intern Med. 2001; 161: 2685-2692
- Relation of high TG-low HDL cholesterol and LDL cholesterol to the incidence of ischemic heart disease.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 1997; 17: 1114-1120
- Clinical utility of C-reactive protein measured at admission, hospital discharge, and 1 month later to predict outcome in patients with acute coronary disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 2339-2346
This study was supported by the Cardiovascular Health Network of the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The ERASE trial was funded by CSL Ltd, Parkeville, Victoria, Australia.